Sunday, November 05, 2006

Three Great Illusions & Three Great Facts

There are only three great illusions & all other illusions are merely variations of these three.

  • Your inherent sinfulness
  • Your separation from God
  • Death

Because You Are supposed to be inherently sinful, You Are supposedly separated from God. Because of Your Supposed Separation from God, You encounter the so-called death. This is the causal relationship between the three great illusions. The so-called separation and death are the never-ending punishment package, supposedly meted out to You by the so-called vengeful God, forever condemning Your supposed sinfulness. You Are born again only to believe once again in Your supposed sinfulness and be supposedly separated from God and die again. You Are born again & again only to go through this vicious circle that seems never ending, until You get smart and stop believing the three great illusions blindly, knowing them as they are - false & unreal.

There are Three Great Facts corresponding to the three great illusions. All other facts proceed from these Three.

  • Your Inherent Divinity for You Are made in the Image & Likeness of God.
  • Your Inseparable Oneness with God for You have Your Being in God and without God You cannot simply exist.
  • Ever-Lasting Life in Physical Form for Your Physical Form is nothing but God Himself in lowered vibrations for the change of vibration does not alter the Substance & Essence, the Reality & Truth of God - God being God at the lowest vibration as He Is God at the highest vibration.

Because You Are Inherently Divine, You Are Inseparably United with God. Because You Are Inseparably United with God, You live forever. This is the causal relationship between the Three Great Facts. Your Inseparable Oneness with God & Ever-Lasting Life in Physical Form are the never-ending Gifts of Unconditional Love from God to You, for God knows without an iota of doubt that You Are Inherently Divine.

It is high time that you too knew yourself as God knows you all the time. It is high time that you asserted this knowingness as Grand Affirmations of yourself.

  • I AM inherently Divine for I AM made in the Image and Likeness of God - the "I AM" in Me, the "I AM" who is Me.
  • I AM forever one with God, Inseparably United with God for I have My Being in God and without God, the "I AM" in Me, the "I AM" who is Me, I cannot simply exist.
  • I AM enjoying Everlasting Life in My Physical Form for My Physical Form is nothing but God, the "I AM" in Me, the "I AM" who is Me, at the Lowest Vibration and the change of Vibration does not change the Substance and Essence, the Reality and Truth of God, the "I AM" in Me, the "I AM" who is Me - "I AM" being "I AM" at the Lowest Vibration as "I AM" is "I AM" at the Highest Vibration.

No comments: