Monday, November 06, 2006

Do You need a Spiritual Authority?

Do You believe in a so-called spiritual authority outside of You, who supposedly connects You to God and without whom You can never be connected to God? You Are preventing Yourself from God-Realization as long as You hold on to that belief.

Do You know that You Are directly connected to God right now right here? If Your answer is an emphatic "Yes", that is the beginning of God-Realization. And there is never an end to this Wonderful State of Being, Knowing & Bliss.

There never was, there never is and there never will be a so-called spiritual authority outside of You, who supposedly connects You to God and without whom You can never be connected to God.

The Fact is: You Are Directly Connected to God at all times in all ways. And God, Your own Self - the "I AM" in You, the "I AM" who is You - does not act in any way as a spiritual authority at all. God is Pure Unconditional Love and would never force You to act against Your Free Will.

God would never force You to accept Him. You may choose to deny, denigrate & disparage God. You may choose to ignore & be totally indifferent to God. You may choose to hate God. You may choose to perceive God incorrectly. God doesn't mind these choices at all for He knows fully well that sooner or later that Golden Moment will arrive when You will choose to embrace God in all humility, of Your own Free Will.

And God knows for sure: By denying, denigrating & disparaging God, You Are denying, denigrating & disparaging Your own Self, the "I AM" in You, the "I AM" who is You. By ignoring & being indifferent to God, You Are ignoring & being indifferent to Your own Self, the "I AM" in You, the "I AM" who is You. By hating God, You Are hating Your own Self, the "I AM" in You, the "I AM" who is You. By incorrectly perceiving God, You Are incorrectly perceiving Your own Self, the "I AM" in You, the "I AM" who is You.

How long would You do these things to Your own Self, the "I AM" in You, the "I AM" who is You? Can You ever be happy at all, as long as You Are doing these things to Your own Self, the "I AM" in You, the "I AM" who is You? And why on earth would You be doing these things to Your own Self, the "I AM" in You, the "I AM" who is You?

And God is pretty sure, these questions will make You smart sooner or later and bring You to the Realization that You Are Inseparably Indivisibly United with God forever. You will bring Yourself to this Realization by Your own Free Will Choice. So God doesn't worry about You at all. God knows that He is forever One with You and You Are forever One with Him. You too will know this Fact, when You see through the three great illusions and tear asunder the Web of Maayaa woven by these illusions.

Only when You fully realize that God and You are One at all times in all ways - that Inseparable Indivisible Oneness being the "I AM" in You as well as All of Life - You will outgrow the need of any Spiritual Authority whatsoever.

No comments: