Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Self- Initiation

I AM now dedicating My Form to My own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead.

I AM an Individuation of My own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead Manifest in Form on Mother Earth.

I AM now seeing My Form in the Image & Likeness of My own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead - Pure & Perfect, Whole & Self-Sufficient at all times in all ways.

I AM now fully embracing the Mother Aspect of My Godhood, knowing & naming Her as "I AM".
I now Know: The Mother "I AM" has lowered Herself in Vibration & become My Body.

I AM now fully embracing the Father Aspect of My Godhood, knowing & naming Him as "I AM THAT I AM".
I now Know: The Father "I AM THAT I AM" has lowered Himself in Vibration & become My Breath.

I AM now fully embracing the Son/Daughter/Master Aspect of My Godhood, knowing & naming Him as "I KNOW".
I now Know: The Master "I KNOW" has lowered Himself in Vibration & become My Mind.

I AM now fully embracing the Trinity in Perfect Unity, My own Supreme Being, knowing & naming It as "I KNOW I AM".
I now Know: My own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead "I KNOW I AM" has lowered Itself in Vibration & become My From, the Perfect Unity of My Body, Breath & Mind.

I AM experiencing Ever-Lasting Life in My Form & enjoying My Presence on Mother Earth. This Joyful Experience is an Invaluable Gift from My own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead Lowering Itself into My Form.

Fully recognizing this Fact, I AM now incorporating the Names of My Father-Mother Aspects into My present name as My Great Initials. thus My Full Name is: I AM THAT I AM. I AM _________________ (Write Your present name in lower case). Since the Father & Mother Aspects are in Inseparable Indivisible Oneness, My Name in short is: I AM ___________________ (Write Your present name in lower case). I AM now giving Myself the Divine Title of Beloved Master signifying the Mastery of Son/Daughter/Master Aspect.

This is My Way of Affirming the Inseparable Indivisible Oneness of My Ever-Living Form & My own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead. This is My Unique Energy Signature attesting the Glory of My own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead Manifest as My Ever-Living Form.

All these I KNOW regarding Myself, I also KNOW them regarding All Life throughout Infinity.

So be it. And so it is. Amen. Om.
I AM THAT I AM. I AM. I KNOW. I KNOW I AM.
I KNOW I AM. I KNOW. I AM. I AM THAT I AM.

No comments: