Monday, November 06, 2006

I AM the Great Initiator

“I AM the Great Initiator.” – What does this Affirmation mean? Don’t You have an inkling of the Profound Meaning of this Affirmation, even as You Are affirming it with Full Conviction?

The “I AM”, who is God-Presence within Me, is the Great Initiator of Myself.
The “I AM”, who is God-Presence within You, is the Great Initiator of Yourself.
The “I AM”, who is God-Presence within Him, is the Great Initiator of Himself.
The “I AM”, who is God-Presence within Her, is the Great Initiator of Herself.
The “I AM”, who is God-Presence within It, is the Great Initiator of Itself.
Or more simply stated: The “I AM”, who is God-Presence within Every One, is the Great Initiator of Oneself.

“I AM the Great Initiator.” – This which You Are affirming with Full Conviction to Yourself, is also being addressed to All of Life. Yes! This Affirmation is being addressed not only to Yourself but also to All of Life.

This “I AM”, who is God-Presence within Me, You, Him, Her, It & Every One – how can this “I AM” not be Directly Connected to Me, You, Him, Her, It & Every One?

The “I AM”, is God-Presence within Me, You, Him, Her, It & Every One, is Directly Connected to Me, You, Him, Her, It & Every One.

Or simply stated: I AM the God-Presence Directly Connected to All and Directly Initiating All.

No comments: