Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I AM Here! My Child!

I AM Here, My Child. I AM the Mother. I AM the Great Initiator. I AM Here Now. Know Yourself as My Beloved Son-Daughter in whom I AM well pleased. I AM seeing You with My Eyes Wide Open. That Which I AM seeing cannot be other than nor apart from the Purity & Perfection, Wholeness & Holiness, Abundance & Bliss, Love & Wisdom, Freedom & Power, Beauty & Truth that I AM. Thus Know Yourself as the Self-Same Purity & Perfection, Wholeness & Holiness, Abundance & Bliss, Love & Wisdom, Freedom & Power, Beauty & Truth.

This Knowingness opens You to My Full Presence Here Now. And this opening is the Most Potent Self-Healing that awakens You to the Sudden Realization that You Are already Healed & Whole. The Miracle of Your Body is nothing but the Matter that I AM in My Lowered Vibrations. That Which I AM, irrespective of Its Vibrations is still the Substance & Essence, the Reality & Truth of Myself and thus cannot be different nor apart from what I AM.

What is True for Your Body is also True for Your Mind as well as Breath – for I AM also the Sathguru lowered to become Your Mind and also the Father lowered to become Your Breath. Thus Your Glorious Form that is the Perfect Unity of Your Body, Mind & Breath is nothing but Myself – the Formless Trinity in Perfect Unity – in Lowered Vibrations. Since I AM the Ever-Living Perfection in All Vibrations, Your Glorious Form cannot but Be the Self-Same Ever-Living Perfection.

Remember that Your Glorious Form can never be other than nor apart from what I AM. All other things that You have been told contrary to this Factual Truth about Your Glorious Form – Know them to be blatant lies.

I AM the Trinity of Father-Mother-Sathguru in Perfect Unity coming to You for revealing this Factual Truth so that You may reclaim the Ever-Living Perfection of Your Glorious Form by consciously rejecting those blatant lies. I KNOW not anything other than My Ever-Living Perfection in All Vibrations & thus those blatant lies have no power over Myself at all. See what I See & Know what I KNOW. Nothing more. Nothing less. Nothing but this Mode of Seeing & Knowing can awaken You to the Complete Realization that You Are already Healed & Whole. All other modes are surrendering meekly to those blatant lies and negating My Ever-Living Perfection in All Vibrations.

Let Me emphasize that My Love for You is Steadfast & Unconditioinal. You may continue to believe in those blatant lies & yet I will love You. I KNOW for sure, sooner or later, You will consciously reject those blatant lies and start Seeing as I See & Knowing as I KNOW – My Ever-Living Perfection in All Vibrations. I can wait for You patiently till You arrive at that Moment of Seeing & Knowing – For I AM the Father-Mother-Sathguru, forever loving You however You Are expressing Your Life and You Are My Son-Daughter in whom I AM well pleased at all times in all ways.

I LOVE YOU & I AM YOU.
I AM the Father-Mother-Sathguru, the Trinity in Perfect Unity.

No comments: