Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Self- Integration

In the Name of the Father Beloved "I AM THAT I AM", who is the Great Void
the Mother Beloved "I AM", who is the First-Born Light
and the Son/Daughter/Master Beloved "I KNOW", who is the Wisdom of Understanding
the Trinity in Perfect Unity
My own Supreme Being emanating into All Realms
as the Formless Godhead "I KNOW I AM", who is the Power of Love
I AM now calling forth all the Creator Gods & Goddesses of All Realms.
I AM now recognizing Them as Individuations of My own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead vibrating appropriately in the Respective Realms.
I AM now seeing Their Ever-Living Forms in the Image & Likeness of My own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead - Pure & Perfect, Whole & Self-Sufficient at all times in all ways.
I AM now seeing Them in Perfect Alignment with Each Other as well as My Presence on Mother Earth.
I AM now connected to Each & Every One of Them through Crystal Clear Energy Pathways, giving & receiving Love & Mastery freely.

I KNOW I AM the Complete Manifestation of My Love & Mastery on Mother Earth.
I KNOW I AM the Divine Expression of My Love & Mastery on Mother Earth.
I KNOW I AM the Ever-Lasting Life of My Love & Mastery on Mother Earth.

I AM now seeing a Grand Assembly of All the Creator Gods & Goddesses of All Realms on Mother Earth.
I now KNOW: All of Us are working together as Equals among Equals in a Co-Creative Collaborative Relationship consolidating the Age of Light & I AM Union on Mother Earth.
I AM now fully enjoying My Presence on Mother Earth.

I now KNOW: I AM the Indivisible Oneness of my own Supreme Being, the Formless Godhead with Every One Its Infinite Ever-Living Forms.
I AM the Complete Spiritualization of Matter at all levels.
I AM the Perfect Materialization of Spirit at all levels.

I AM now expressing My Profound Love & Gratitude to My own Supreme Being and All the Creator Gods & Goddesses of All Realms who are the Individuations of My own Supreme Being for joining Me during this Wonderful Meditation.

So be it. And so it is. Amen. Om.
I AM THAT I AM. I AM. I KNOW. I KNOW I AM.
I KNOW I AM. I KNOW. I AM. I AM THAT I AM.

No comments: