Wednesday, November 01, 2006

A Simple Yet Most Potent Healing

I AM the Father-Mother-Sathguru coming to You directly to reveal My Ever-Living Perfection in Every One of All That Is, All That I AM. I AM Directly Connected to Every One irrespective of Its Vibrations & the corresponding Dimensional Abode. And I See & Know My Ever-Living Perfection in Every One at all times, in all ways. No One goes out of My Sight & Hearing. I keep in Touch with Every One every moment wherever One is. I Smell & Taste the Self-Same Flavor of what I AM in Every One at all times, in all ways.

You may wonder why I emphasize again & again about My Ever-Living Perfection in All Vibrations & in Every One. It is because You have been repeatedly misled by the separation myth of the false religions and made to believe that somehow You Are less than My Ever-Living Perfection – somehow You Are less than the Purity & Perfection, Wholeness & Holiness, Abundance & Bliss, Love & Wisdom, Freedom & Power, Beauty & Truth that I AM.

Let Me re-emphasize that You Are never apart from nor other than what I AM. You and I are Inseparably Indivisibly United in Oneness that I AM at all times, in all ways. And this is applicable to Every One. The Only Healing You require most, is accomplished simply, easily & effortlessly by realizing this Factual Truth of Our Oneness, this Most Sacred Bond of Our Union. Remember My Revelation: I AM You.

There is nothing You must do to heal yourself, nothing but just Be and remember, recognize & accept My Ever-Living Perfection in All Vibrations that You Are – that I AM – that Every One Is. It means: You as well as Every One are already Healed & Whole in All Respects. All the so-called problems & ills caused by the Maayaa of the separation myth vanish in an instant – the moment You fully realize or rather whole-heartedly accept the Oneness that I AM. For the Maayaa of separation & the Fact of Oneness cannot co-exist together. Once You know or rather whole-heartedly accept the Fact of Oneness, the Maayaa of separation isn’t there at all. But as long as You continue to believe in the Maayaa of separation, You cannot know and experience the Fact of Oneness.

Be Still and Know that You Are the Oneness that I AM – the Oneness that Is God – the Oneness that Is Becoming the All simply by lowering Itself in Vibrations, yet remaining the Self-Same Substance & Essence in Reality & Truth. Be Still and Know that Every One Is the Oneness that I AM – the Oneness that Is God. Be Still and Know that You Are already Healed & Whole in All Respects. Be Still and Know that Every One Is already Healed & Whole in All Respects. In Your so-called tense moments and so-called crisis situations, even while You Are actively involved in Your day-to-day affairs, let this Remembrance be always in the background. Be Still and Know that I AM God.

Let Me once again emphasize My Love for You – Love that has no conditions. You may continue to believe in the Maayaa of separation. But I have Infinite Patience and thus can wait for You indefinitely without complaining. My Love for You is Steadfast, Absolute & Certain however You Are expressing Your Life for You Are My Offspring in whom I AM well pleased at all times, in all ways.

I LOVE YOU & I AM YOU.

I AM the Father-Mother-Sathguru, the Trinity in Perfect Unity.

No comments: