Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hanumaan's Miracle Rosary

Hanumaan's Miracle Rosary

In the Name of the Unconditional Love of Lord Raam – the Merciful Father, SeethaaDevi – the Miracle Mother, Hanumaan – the Master Beloved and the Trinity In Perfect Unity – My own Supreme Being. OM.(Insert personal prayer here)

Prayer for the Golen Age of Raama Raajyaa


Beloved Lord Raam who is within All Life! We honor Your Presence "AHAM" - the "I AM" within Us. We accept Raama Raajyaa manifest on Earth through Us. We accept Our responsibility to manifest Your Will on Earth as it is manifest in Vaikund.

We accept that You Are giving Us Our daily opportunity to be all that You Are. We acknowledge that You forgive Us Our imperfections as We forgive each other and surrender Our will to the Higher Will within Us. We therefore accept the Truth that the Universe returns to Us what We send out.

We take Responsibility for Our Lives and Our planet Mother Earth. We vow to rise above the limitations of Our egos so that You can deliver Us from all imperfect energies. We affirm that Your Kingdom, Power and Glory is manifest on Earth now and forever. OM.

Hail SeethaaDevi!

Hail SeethaaDevi! One with Lord Raam!
The Lord is with Us through You. Blessed Are We by Your Miracle Grace!
and by the Miracle Love of Your Son, Hanumaan.

ShriDevi! Mother of Miracles!
We surrender Our fears, now and forever.
We accept Raam’s Unconditional Love
and see Raama Raajyaa manifest on Earth.

AHAM SHRI SEETHAADEVYAI OM HAMSAM NAMAHA
AHAM SHRI RAAMAAYA OM SOHAM NAMAHA
AHAM SHRI HANUMANE OM HAMSAH-SOHAM NAMAHA
AHAM ASMI HANUMAN OM SHREE SEETHAARAAMA AIKYAM
AHAM ASMI HANUMAN AMIRDHAANANDHA PRAVAAHAM
AHAM ASMI HANUMAN SANJEEVANI PRASAADHAM



Affirmation of the Inner Guru

In the name of Hanumaan, I call to SeethaaDevi – the Mother of Miracles. Teach Me the Miracle of holding SATH DARSHANAM, the Immaculate Concept for Myself, for All Life and for the Earth. Teach Me the Miracle of complete surrender to Lord Raam that I too may say from the bottom of My Heart: “Hey Raam, be it unto Me according to Your Will.

Give the Hail SeethaaDevi!

I hereby surrender all that stands in the way of the Manifestation of Lord Raam’s Miracle in My Life. Hey Raam! I surrender Myself completely unto You. Hey Raam! I withhold nothing from You. Hey Raam! I give My all to You.

Hail SeethaaDevi!

I surrender My human ego and false sense of identity and I accept that Lord Raam consumes it now. Hey Raam! I AM willing to lose My mortal sense of identity to win the Immortal Life of the Guru Consciousness and be a Siranjeevi like Your Son Hanumaan. I call to My Guru Self to descend and take Full Command over all aspects of My Life and Consciousness and I accept that I AM filled with the Light of SathGuru now and forever. I accept that My Guru Self is the Beginning, the Middle and the End and that My life is built upon the rock of SathGuru.

Hail SeethaaDevi!

Hey Raam! I confess that My ego can do nothing on its own. It is “AHAM” – the I AM Presence, Your Divine Presence within Me who is the True Doer. I accept that I AM created in the Image and Likeness of Lord Raam. I accept that I AM a Son-Daughter of Lord Raam. I accept that I AM a Siranjeevi like Hanumaan, the Son of Raam. I accept that the Guru is born in Me this moment and I accept that I AM the Full Blossoming of Guru from within Me.

Hail SeethaaDevi!

I accept that I AM the Living Guru like Hanumaan walking the Earth and therefore I accept and affirm that Lord Raam can do the works through Me that He did through Hanumaan. I accept and affirm that with Lord Raam all things are possible. Therefore, I accept the manifestation of the Miracle of Lord Raam in all aspects of My Life and Consciousness.

Hail SeethaaDevi!

I accept the Miracle of the overturning of the tables of the false gurus and their false chelas those who deny the Guru within themselves and others. Those who will not enter the Inner Path and who seek to hinder those who are willing to enter the True Path. I accept that their day is done and that their citadels of power in religion and state are no more. I accept that they have no power on Mother Earth.

Hail SeethaaDevi!

I accept the Miracle of the Raising of All Sons and Daughters of Lord Raam to discover and accept the True Inner Path to SathGuru Consciousness. I accept the Miracle of a Mass Awakening and I see people accepting the True Inner Path and bringing about the Full Blossoming of Guru from within All Life leading to the establishment of “AHAM SANGAM” – the Raama Raajyaa.

Hail SeethaaDevi!

I accept the Miracle of Raama Raajyaa manifest on Mother Earth. I affirm and accept the Full Blossoming of Guru from within Me and All Sons and Daughters of Lord Raam to reign Supreme and consolidate Raama Raajyaa on Earth now and forever. I see this done and I hold SATH DARSHANAM, the Immaculate Concept for Mother Earth and All Life thereon.

Hail SeethaaDevi!

I affirm that:
Mother Earth is Lord Raam’s and the Fullness thereof. (Repeat 3 times)

OM.


In the Name of the Unconditional Love of Lord Raam – the Merciful Father, SeethaaDevi – the Miracle Mother, Hanumaan – the Master Beloved and the Trinity In Perfect Unity – My own Supreme Being. OM.(Insert personal prayer here)


Sealing of the rosary

I accept the Infinite Peace of SeethaaDevi, the Divine Mother. I choose to abide in that Peace always and I accept the Perfect Love of SeethaaDevi, the Divine Mother. I accept that Her Love consumes all My fears. I accept that I AM the Living Guru in embodiment like Hanumaan, the Son of Lord Raam and I vow to be All that I AM in Lord Raam and more. In the name of Lord Raam – the Merciful Father, SeethaaDevi – the Miracle Mother, Hanumaan – the Master Beloved and the Trinity In Perfect Unity – My own Supreme Being, I seal the Earth in the Infinite Love and Light of SeethaaDevi, the Divine Mother. It is Done, it is Finished and it is Sealed in Matter for the Mouth of SeethaaDevi, the Divine Mother has spoken it.
OM.

(Repeat this entire Rosary Matrix four times.)

To listen to this Rosary please click here
___________________________________________________________________
Adapted from Mother Mary's Miracle Rosary. Copyright © Kim Michaels. Used with permission. (For more information, see http://www.askrealjesus.com/).

No comments: