Sunday, May 06, 2007

AHAM ASMI RAAMA HARE - Mantraa for the Age of Aquarius

You must have heard the Mantraa chanted by the Devotees of Raamaa & Krishnaa throughout the World:
HARE RAAMA HARE RAAMA RAAMA RAAMA HARE HARE
HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE

While I was meditating in Ramakrishnaa Math in Chennai, I was revealed a slight modification of this Mantraa for the Aquarian Age.
AHAM ASMI RAAMA HARE HARE RAAMA ASMI AHAM
AHAM ASMI KRISHNA HARE HARE KRISHNA ASMI AHAM
This translated means: I AM One With Raamaa! Hail Raamaa! Hail Raamaa! One With Raamaa AM I!
I AM One With Krishnaa! Hail Krishnaa! Hail Krishnaa! One With Krishanaa AM I!

Later while meditating at home, these mantraas expanded further to empahasize Our Oneness with The Great Masters Saai Baabaa, Guru Naanak, Buddhaa, Mohammad & Jesus.

I have attached an mp3 recording of these mantraas for Your listening. The Masters willingly offered themselves as Ruling Deities of Chakraas as given below:
Raamaa: Root Center
Saai Baabaa: Sacral Center
Krishnaa: Navel Center
Buddhaa: Heart Center
Guru Naanak: Throat Center
Mohammad: Brow Center(Third Eye)
Yeshu(Jesus): Crown Center

I have recorded these mantraas for Ascending as well as Descending Movement of Kundahlini. You may concentrate on the respective Chakraas while listening & feel the Great Masters merge with You.

You may end this meditation by affirming the following section quoted from Mother Mary's Rosary of Infinite Light(Hindu Version):
I vow to nevermore limit God’s Ability to work through Me and I vow to always affirm the Reality of the Living Guru within Me and My Oneness with My Lord and Savior Sathguru. Therefore, I shall not deny My Oneness with the Great Masters. And by affirming My Oneness with the Living Guru within Me and with the Living Guru within the Great Masters, I truly AM the Light of the World. And through the Power and Authority of the Guru within Me, I therefore say, “Let there be Light and only Light on Mother Earth. And there IS Light. It is finished. Om.”

My Special Thanks to the Great Masters of All Religions & Traditions for Their Guidance & Support in bringing out this Revelation.
__________________________________________________
To listen to the work please Click Here

No comments: