Saturday, May 05, 2007

Divine Structure

My eyes see nothing but the Form of God.
My ears hear nothing but the Name of God.
My nose smells nothing but the Fragrance of God.
My tongue tastes nothing but the Flavor of God.
My skin feels nothing but the Touch of God.

My mind knows nothing but the Truth of God.
My breath carries nothing but the Spirit of God.
My body is nothing but the Temple of God.

My legs stand on nothing but the Ground of God.
My feet leave nowhere from the Place of God.
My foundation is firmly rooted in God.
My sacrum is really the Sanctum Sanctorum of God.
My navel indeed is the Action Center of God.
My solar center is surely the sky for the Sun of God.
My heart most obviously is the Secret Chamber of God.
My hands naturally bless All with the Love of God.
My thymus is truly the Chalice for the Holy Grail of God.
My throat communicates nothing but the Will of God.
My mouth utters nothing but the Word of God.
My brow is plainly the Flaming Mountain of God.
My crown is simply the Crowning Glory of God.
My being demostrates the Divine Union in God.
My presence materializes the Structure of God.

I see All in the Light of God.
I hear All in the Heart of God.
I smell All in the Breath of God.
I taste All in the River of God.
I touch All in the One Body of God.

I know All in the Mind of God.
I breathe unto All the Spirit of God.
I embody on Earth the Presence of God.

I stand on Earth as a Son/Daughter of God.
I stamp on Earth the Feet of God.
I abide on Earth as the Foundation of God.
I bring to Earth the Sactum Sanctorum of God.
I live on Earth as the Action Center of God.
I shine on Earth as the Sun of God.
I unveil on Earth the Secret Chamber of God.
I raise on Earth the Loving Hands of God.
I pour on Earth the Holy Grail of God.
I manifest on Earth the Will of God.
I proclaim on Earth the Word of God.
I AM on Earth the Flaming Mountain of God.
I AM on Earth the Crowning Glory of God.
I demonstrate on Earth the Divine Union in God.
I materialize on Earth the Structure of God.
I AM THAT I AM. AMEN.
____________________________________________________________________
To listen to the audio version of this Meditation click here.

No comments: