Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Affirmations for Establishing God Government

BE "I AM Race", thus race loses all its parochial, divisive, narrow-minded connotations. It is a short and sweet God-Commandment for All Peoples of Mother Earth to Unite as the One Body of God irrespective of the diversity of culture, religion, politics, race, nationality, etc., a Unity in diversity.

I KNOW for sure in the Name of Father-Mother God blazing within Me and All Life that God Government WILL BE Established soon, for isn't it God's Will that His Sons and Daughters may have Life and have It Abundantly.

Let Us remember that this God Government is the Externalization of "the Kingdom of God within Us" proclaimed by Our Beloved Brother Jesus, the Christ and the Great Masters of all religions and traditions.

Let Us surrender Ourselves completely to the Father "I AM THAT I AM" forever abiding within Us as Abbaa, the Living Word and the Mother "I AM" forever blazing within Us as the Flame of Shekinah, the Holy Spirit and allow the SathGuru, the Living Christ to emerge from within Us as the Glorious Second Coming of Christ. Let Us allow the Living Christ fully emerged from within Us, Messiah Who IS the Divine Union of Abbaa, the Father and Shekinah, the Holy Spirit, let Us allow Him to declare loud and clear these Earth-Transfiguring Affirmations through Us.

1.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, My Ever-Living Perfection is Fully Manifest in All Life.
2.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, My Ever-Bright Self-Effulgence is Brilliantly Shining through All Life.
3.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, My Supreme Being is Blissfully Abiding within All Life.
4.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, the Nectar of My Bliss is Abundantly Flowing into All Life.
5.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, My Boundless Love is Unconditionally Embracing All Life.
6.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, My Great Wisdom is Wholly Given unto All Life.
7.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, the Power of My Grace is Lovingly Nourishing All Life.
8.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, My Great Compassion is Dwelling in Every One as the One Love-Principle.
9.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, My Great Effulgence is Dwelling in Every One as the One Light-Principle.
10.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, My Great Divinity is Dwelling in Every One as the One Life-Principle.
11.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, My Nonconditional Governance Values Every One as Myself in Name and Form and Guides Every One by Unifying, Integrating and Harmonizing Every One with All Others.
12.
Throughout Mother Earth and All Her Nations, I AM Abiding in Every One as the “I AM THAT I AM”, a Self-Sufficient Integral Wholeness Being in Perpetual Self-Transcendence.
13.
I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.

Let Us offer Ourselves Completely and Whole-Heartedly to the Living Christ and let Us BE the LIVING CHRIST in Action on Mother Earth Here and Now Fully & Firmly establishing Raama Raajyaa, the Non-Conditional God Governance on Mother Earth.

Let Us remember: I, of my own ego, can do nothing. The "I AM THAT I AM" & "I AM", the Father-Mother God within Me and All Life works hitherto, and therefore I work.

No comments: