Monday, June 18, 2007

CHRIST WISDOM

I AM Lord Jesus, the Merciful Father of Your Being. I AM Beloved Mary, the Miracle Mother of Your Being.

I AM Lord Jesus and Beloved Mary United as One in Indivisible Inseparable Union Within Your Being.

I AM the Arisen Christ, the Master of Life born of this Divine Union Within Your Being.

I AM Christ-Wisdom, the Father-Power and Mother-Love Unified in Perfect Balance Within Your Being.

I AM Your Higher Being Within. You Are My lower being externalized from Within and embodied on Mother Earth.

I AM Come emerged from Within You.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all cravings, clingings and attachments and establish You firmly in Unconditional Surrender “SARVAM YAAHOSHUAARPPANAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all misqualifications of Father-Power and Mother-Love and establish You firmly in the Perfect Balance of Father-Power and Mother-Love experienced through Their Divine Union Within “AHAM ASMI AIKYAM OM SHREE YESHUMARIYAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from the altered ego born of misqualifying Father-Power and Mother-Love and establish You firmly in Guru-Wisdom, the Father-Power and Mother-Love Unified in Perfect Balance Within “OM SHREE CHRISTHAVATHAARAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all blockages in chakraas and establish You firmly in the River of Life flowing into all chakraas “JEEVAAMRUDHA JNAANASNAANAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all arrogance, sins, disease, decay and death and establish You firmly in the Rebirth as an Immortal Son/Daughter of God in the Image and Likeness of God “MAHAAPRALAYAM PAAPANAASHAM SARVA ROGA NIVAARANAM MRUTYUNJAYAM HIRANYAGARBAM PURUSHOTTHAMAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all man-made illusions and establish You firmly in the Divine Reality “SATH”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from limited mind and establish You firmly in Divine Consciousness “CHITH”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from pleasure-pain duality and establish You firmly in Divine Bliss “AANANDHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all worldly names and mortal forms and establish You firmly in God’s Holy Name & Immortal Form “SATH NAAMAM CHINMAYA ROOPAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all wordly pleasures that are short-lived and establish You firmly in the Eternal Bliss of Sacred Breath “PRAANAANANDHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from the illusion of thriguna maayaa and establish You firmly in the Reality of Being-Consciousness-Bliss "SACCHIDHAANANDHAM".

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all sufferings in mortality and establish You firmly in the Bliss of Ever-Lasting Life “NITHYAANANDHAM JEEVAANANDHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all imperfect manifestations and establish You firmly in the Full Manifestation of the Triune Godhead “OM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all vicious lies perpetrated by the antichrist and the power elite and establish You firmly in the Truth of Christ “SATHYAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all fragmentations due to the fall in darkness and establish You firmly in the Ever-Living Perfection and Wholeness of Divine Substance “SHIVAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all cowardice and establish You firmly in Divine Might “PARAAKRAMAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from an imperfect mortal body and establish You firmly in the One Body of God, an Imperishable Body of Divine Splendor on Mother Earth “SHUDDHA DHEHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all weakness and weariness and establish You firmly in the River of Holy Spirit “SHAKTHI PRAVAAHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all fears and establish You firmly in the Presence of Unconditional Love “PREMA SAAGARAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all anger and hatred and establish You firmly in Unconditional Forgiveness & Unconditional Compassion “KARUNAAMRUTHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all ignorance “avidhyaa” and establish You firmly in the Clarity of Illumined Mind “BUDDHA CHITTHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all ugly effects of body-mind split and establish You firmly in the Beauty of Imperishable Body and Illumined Mind in Sacred Union “SUNDARAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all lusts of mortal body and limited mind and establish You firmly in the Divine Union of Imperishable Body and Illumined Mind “SHIVA SHAKTHI AIKYAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all manipulations by the forces of antichrist and establish You firmly in the Grace of the True Master Within “CHRISTHANUGRAHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from devotion to all external gods “dwaitha bhakthi” and establish You firmly in the Practice of Nondual Devotion to the One True God Within Who bestows Nondual Wisdom “ADWAITHA GNAANAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all sense of separation from God and establish You firmly in Your Indivisible Inseparable Oneness with God “MAHAAYOGAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all imperfect projections and establish You firmly in the Immaculate Concept “SATH DHARSHANAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all poisons and establish You firmly in the Nectar of Sacred Breath “PRAANAAMRUDHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all imperfect materializations and establish You firmly in the Divine Reality that IS the Complete Materialization of Godhead “OM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all forces of antichrist, external priests and saviors and establish You firmly in the One True Master, Priest and Savior Within “OM SHREE CHRISTHAVE NAMAHA”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all imperfect feelings and establish You firmly in the Heart of the Father-Mother God. I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all external places of worship and establish You firmly in the Holy of Holies that IS Your own Heart forever One with the Heart of the Father-Mother God “AADHI HRIDHAYAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all lack and limitations and establish You firmly in the Unlimitedness that IS the Truth of God “ASTHI SATHYAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all imperfect identities and false self-images and establish You firmly in the Sacred Individuality that IS “I”, the Holy Identity of God-Self and the Conscious You "AHAM CHINMAYAM".

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all imperfect thoughts and false perceptions and establish You firmly in the Sacred Sphere that “AM” the Bliss of Mindfullness "ASMI AANANDHAM".

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all misqualified energies and miscreation and establish You firmly in the Divine Synergy of Father’s Living Word and Mother’s Illimitable Light Fully Manifest in Creation “OM JYOTHI MANTHRAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from the illusion of thriguna maayaa that has no reality whatsoever and establish You firmly in the Divine Reality "SACCHIDHAANANDHAM" that IS the Complete Spiritualization of All Matter and Creation by Father-Power, Mother-Love and Christ-Wisdom, the Trinty in Perfect Unity “SARVAM SACCHIDHAANANDHAM OM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all dead words and scriptures and establish You firmly in the Living Word.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all guilt and establish You firmly in Divine Innocence.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all sinfulness and establish You firmly in Your Inherent Divinity that IS Your Divine Birthright.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all shame and establish You firmly in Divine Self-Esteem.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all pity and establish You firmly in Divine Grace.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all doubts and establish You firmly in Divine Certainty.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all worries and establish You firmly in Divine Security.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all accidents, calamities and disasters and establish You firmly in Divine Safety.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all forgetfulness and establish You firmly in Divine Remembrance.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all jealosy, envy and greed and establish You firmly in Divine Equality, Opportunity & Equanimity.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all injustice and establish You firmly in Divine Justice.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all poverty and establish You firmly in the Perpetual Flow of Divine Abundance.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all pessimism and despair and establish You firmly in the Practice of Divine Optimism and Hope.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all separation and division and establish You firmly in the the Presence of Oneness.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all discord and establish You firmly in Divine Harmony.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all extremism and establish You firmly in Divine Balance.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all imperfect beliefs and establish You firmly in the Simplicity and Spontaneity of Natural Enlightenment “SAHAJA SAMAADHI”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all darkness and establish You firmly in the Self-Effulgent Light of God “SWAYAMPRAKAASAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all external gods and establish You firmly in the Presence of One True In-Dwelling God I AM “AHAM ASMI”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all conflicts and wars and establish You firmly in the Flame of Eternal Peace “OM SHAANTHI”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all dark spirits and establish You firmly in the Eternal Flow of Holy Spirit “OM SHAKTHI”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all non-being, non-will and suffering and establish You firmly in God's Being, God's Will and God's Bliss “SATH CHITH AANANDHAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all abuse of Life and establish You firmly in the Practice of Reverence towards All Life.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all wordly kingdoms and establish You firmly in the Kingdom of God “RAAMA RAAJYAM”.

I AM THAT I AM. I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life. Noone comes to the Father but by Me.

I AM the Water of Life. I now baptize You with the Water of Life and free You from all man-made divisions like caste, creed, race, nationality, religion etc., and establish You firmly in the Christ Mass which IS the Great Unity of All Life “AHAM SANGAM”.

No comments: